In 2012, the bank’s regional Sales & Trading Division implemented ‘Inclusion Training’ in order to embrace the company’s global culture and position themselves as a progressive and forward thinking player in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
The Sales & Trading Division has historically attracted a narrower talent pool than other sections of the business and in a fast-paced, changing world, it set itself some key aims:
• To further the commitment to quality within the division
• To raise the profile of the Diversity and Inclusion agenda
• To attract and retain the best talent in the business
• To make the best use of everyone’s skills
• To stay ahead and remain competitive in a changing business environment, where there is now greater regulation
Steps was tasked with designing and rolling out a bespoke programme across the Asia Pacific region in just eight weeks. We delivered the training to over 1,500 staff, both ex-pat and local, requiring cross cultural sensitivity and careful facilitation.